The Irish Echo is a community-media organisation which relies on advertising revenue to pay reporters and deliver relevant content.
REASONS to ADVERTISE
- Promote your business or service to the Irish community in Australia.
- Raise community awareness about an issue, event or cause.
- Shine a light on your company's success.
- Support community journalism.
- Advertising is a legitimate tax-deductible business expense.
- You want to target a high-earning, English-speaking section of the Australian community.
THE SCALE OF OUR COMMUNITY
- There are approximately 100,000 Irish-born residents living in Australia.
- There are a further 300,000 Australians with at least one Irish-born parent.
- At least one in three Australians can claim Irish heritage.
The success of our community
- Irish people living in Australia are among the nation's highest earners, according to the census.
- When individual income is compared by place of birth, Ireland is the second highest on the list.
- Irish people in Australia have a high disposable income.
To download our print advertising rate card, click here.
To download, our print advertising specs, click here.
To download our publication dates and deadlines, click here.
If you're interested in our 'presents' packages, for promoters of tours, click here.